New Topic Post Reply
Author Tired of having no new topics. So here's a topic about nothing. (4 posts)
7/1/08 16:24 - Quote
# in no respect; to no degree; "he looks nothing like his father"
# a quantity of no importance; "it looked like nothing I had ever seen before"; "reduced to nil all the work we had done"; "we racked up a pathetic goose egg"; "it was all for naught"; "I didn't hear zilch about it"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# Nothing is commonly understood as the lack or absence of anything at all. Colloquially, the term is often used to indicate the lack of anything relevant or significant, or to describe a particularly unimpressive thing, event, or object.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing

# Nothing is the second EP released by Diatribe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing (EP)

# Nothing is a 2003 Canadian movie directed by Vincenzo Natali starring David Hewlett and Andrew Miller, based on a story written by the three of them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing (film)

# Nothing is the fourth album by Swedish metal band Meshuggah, originally released in 2002.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing (album)

# Nothing is the first single by rock band A released from their album Hi-Fi Serious. It reached #9 in the UK charts; this is currently A's highest charting single. During the promotion of the single, the band appeared on Top of The Pops and the Pepsi Chart Show.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing (A song)

# The special value that indicates that an object variable is no longer associated with any actual object.
book.chinaz.com/VBScript/VbScript/htm/glossary.htm
7/2/08 11:14 - Quote
# the subject matter of the television show Seinfeld.
7/4/08 12:00 - Quote
thank you! I am glad somebody caught on.
7/10/08 15:14 - Quote
aka what a mac is good for.

©2000-2019 Joe Reid